We are looking for Quality Assurance professionals who seek a challenging and professional environment that values creative, self-motivated thinkers and team players.
- Experienced in functional, test-driven and automated testing to examine product functionality, performance, security, content and user friendliness.
- Knowledgeable in the tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Able to work well in team-based development environment
- Good command of English
- Ability and desire to study new technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in various business processes
- Customer service orientation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Project Development Lifecycle.
- At least five years’ experience
- To work closely with Project Managers, Team Leads, Technical Support and other Software Engineers
- Implement quality assurance standards
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing of various systems to ensure compliance to specifications and established standards
Candidates are selected based on technical experience and know-how, work ethic, and leadership qualities.
Salary is competitive and negotiable based on level of technical skills and experience.
Job Location National Capital Region- Metro Manila (NCR)
Salary Competitive Salary Package Offered
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Applications must be sent via email to email@example.com