As the driver of the project, the PM works through the entire development process all the way to completion of training. The PM is responsible for status reports and any other reports that the client may require.
The Project Manager may handle several development projects/project teams and internally works closely with the Project Management and Technical Management committee. He/she is in-charge of:
- Client/Stakeholder Relations
- Planning, Management and Delivery
The candidate is expected to have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English.
- Business requirements analysis.
- Familiarity with Open Source technologies, database design, web-based technologies, project management software.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in BS Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Mathematics/Business Management or equivalent.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle and Maintenance Projects
- At least 5 year(s) of related working experience is required for this position
- Age 35 years old and above
- Disciplined, efficient and loyal
- PMP Certification is an advantage
Salary is competitive and negotiable based on level of skills and experience.
Job Location National Capital Region- Metro Manila (NCR)
Salary Competitive Salary Package Offered
Job Type Full Time, Permanent