We seek a SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR desires to work in a challenging and professional environment that values creative, self-motivated thinkers and team players.
- Installation and configuration procedures for the XAMPP- WAMP server solution
- Knowledgeable in hardware and network design specifications, performance and security monitoring
- Knowledgeable in system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Experience with VMware
- Capable of training staff on new technologies
- Strong analytical and logical thinking
- Disciplined and efficient worker, able to manage time in order to meet project deadlines while maintaining quality output.
- Able to work well in team-based development environment
- Ability and desire to study new technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- At least five (5) years systems administration experience.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification is an advantage.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Team Leads, Technical Support and other Software Engineers
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Provide off-site or on-site technical support on production systems
- Technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
Candidates are selected based on technical experience and know-how, work ethic, and leadership qualities.
Salary is competitive and negotiable based on level of technical skills and experience.
Job Location National Capital Region- Metro Manila (NCR)
Salary Competitive Salary Package Offered
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Applications must be sent via email to email@example.com